Frequently asked questions and their answers
Monoya Tokyo is a French micro entreprise. Until November 2020, we were based in Tokyo, but we moved to France. From December 1st, 2020, we ship our orders from Albi, in the South-West of France. All prices are shown in euros excluding taxes. VAT not applicable, article 293B of the CGI.
We accept payments by banking card using the site Paypal. You can also proceed with a bank transfer to our company’s French bank account. Please note that all products will be sent after receiving payment confirmation.
It depends on your country and the delivery you have chosen.
- For metropolitan France, we offer two possibilities: a home delivery via Colissimo or a pick up at a relay point with Mondial Relay. The rate applied corresponds to the weight of the package and you can find the rates on the sites of the carriers.
- For the DOM-TOM, we propose a sending by Colissimo Overseas.
- For Belgium, there are also two possibilities: a home delivery via the Post Office and their service dedicated to companies, Delivengo Easy, or a collection at a relay point with Mondial Relay.
- For zone 1 of Europe (Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom and Sweden), we use La Poste with their dedicated service for companies Delivengo Easy for home delivery with tracking.
- For zone 2 of Europe and other countries in the world (Canada, United States, Japan, Norway and Switzerland), we also use the Post Office with the Delivengo Easy service for home delivery with tracking.
For any other question regarding delivery, please refer to the terms of sale.
If your country is not on the list, please contact us by message and we will see together if a shipment is possible. You can write to us here.
Depending on your country of residence, they may add import fees and VAT on an imported item. These costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer and Monoya Tokyo is not responsible for these additional costs.
Orders shipped to countries outside of European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and taxes collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to these import taxes, customs duties and taxes, which are levied once the package arrives in your country.
Additional costs for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. As a customer, you therefore agree to settle all taxes due on the importation of products, customs duty, value added tax, and all other taxes valid under the laws of the country of reception of your order.
Monoya Tokyo cannot be held responsible for failure to pay the taxes for which you are liable. In the event of your refusal, as a customer, to pay these import charges and/or VAT for which you are liable, it will not be possible for you to ask for a refund of your order to Monoya Tokyo.
Monoya Tokyo is under no obligation to inform you of the existence and amount of customs duties in place in your country of reception.
Monoya Tokyo therefore declines all responsibility for the various customs formalities and taxes that may be required by each government of the country of destination of every order. Monoya Tokyo has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. It is therefore your responsibility to contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, they may cause delays beyond usual delivery times for which Monoya Tokyo will not be responsible.